owner financing home - Lake City, SC - vacant land

Usually a fixed monthly payment, made by a tenant in return for the right to occupy the property of the owner.Rent: $125,000
Take a look at this Commercial lot with 102 ft of highway frontage located on Hwy 52 (Ron McNair Blvd). Approximately 40% of the lot is pavd and the other 60% is cleared ready to build. High traffic road connecting Charleston to Florence. Priced to sell!!! Owner may consider owner financing depending on TERMS!!! Owner's husband is a license SC Realtor.This Lake City, SC owner financing home is vacant land with , beds and baths. To learn more about this owner financing home or other owner financing homes, make sure to click on the tabs above.

This property is offered for sale with Owner Financing available. With Owner Financing, owners can offer flexible terms which allow buyers to purchase property without a traditional bank loan. This leaves more room for negotiation on loan terms and approvals.

Email New Homes Like These On Thursdays, get weekly alerts direct to your inbox from us with the newest properties in your search area.

Property Info
Property ID102767370
CountyFlorence
Property TypeVacant Land
Property Brokerage: TIDEWATER PROPERTIES OF SC,LLCGeorgetown, SC29442

© SmartZip, Inc., 2016. Home estimated values and investment ratings are provided by SmartZip Analytics, Inc. and subject to SmartZip's Terms of Use. What's a SmartZip Score?

Search New Location
Get Rent to Own Updates via E-mail
You'll receive property alerts, special offers and newsletters from GetRentToOwn.com